1. Prepare grill for cooking over medium-high heat.
2. Place BBQ Grill basket on grill and preheat for 3 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, combine mushrooms, onion slices, oil, salt and black pepper: mix well.
4. Add mushroom mixture to basket and grill undisturbed for 7 minutes.
5. Shake basket with tongs and grill an additional 5 minutes.
6. Add tomatoes to basket, mix, and grill 3-4 minutes or until mushrooms are browned and onions begin to carmelize: remove basket from grill.
7. Return mushroom mixture to the large bowl: add lemon juice and parsley to mixture, mixing well.
8. Pour into a serving bowl and top with crumbled goat cheese.
From "The Pampered Chef"
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (201g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 50 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 11.2mg||3 %|
|Sodium 82.3mg||3 %|
|Potassium 484.1mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 9.2g|
|Protein 6.8g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 113
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!