1. Prepare a charcoal grill. Let charcoal burn down to coals, then push to edge of grill. (Start a second round of coals in a charcoal chimney.)
2. Heat oil in a 16- to 18-inch paella pan on grill until hot, about 2 minutes.
3. Add chorizo,onion and garlic, stirring occasionally until onion is golden, about 6 minutes.
4. Stir in tomatoes and cook until softened, 5-7 minutes. Stir in wine and boil until liquid is reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
5. Stir in paprika and rice and cook, stirring, until rice is coated. Stir saffron into stock, along with salt and pepper, then add to pan, stirring to combine.
6. Cover grill and let cook, without stirring, until simmering, about 10 minutes. Rotate pan occasionally for even cooking.
7. Arrange lobsters over rice. Continue cooking, rotating pan often. Add more coals if necessary. Cook until rice is almost tender and the lobster is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
8. Sprinkle peas over top. Cook without stirring, until rice absorbs all of the liquid and until the rice on top begins to form a crust, 5-10 minutes.
9. Remove pan from grill and let rest loosely covered with a clean kitchen towel for 5 minutes.
10. Sprinkle parsley over top and serve.
Grilled Seafood Salad Nicoise
1. Preheat grill.
2. Make the dressing: Whisk together oil, lemon juice, capers, mustard, anchovy paste, pepper, sugar and ¼ teaspoon salt in a large bowl.
3. Cover potatoes with room temperature water in a medium heavy pot. Add remaining salt and bring to a boil. Cook potatoes until easily pierced with a sharp knife, 20-15 minutes.
4. Transfer potatoes to a bowl with a slotted spoon and bring water back to a boil. Cook beans in boiling water until bright green and crisp-tender, about 6 minutes, then transfer to a bowl of ice water to stop cooking. Drain beans and pat dry. Halve potatoes when cool enough to handle.
5. Rub tna, scallops and shrimp with 3 tablespoons of dressing, then grill over high heat, turning once. Grill tuna until seared but still pink in the center, 4-6 minutes. Grill scallops and shrimp until just cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer seafood to a cutting board.
6. Toss lettuce, tomatoes, olives, reserved beans and potatoes in remaining dressing, then transfer to a large serving platter. Slice tuna steaks, then place them on top of salad with Scallops, shrimp and eggs. Serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (227g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 123 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.7g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 51mg||16 %|
|Sodium 375mg||13 %|
|Potassium 592.3mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 7.7g|
|Protein 27.5g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 279
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!