1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and bake until tender, about 45 minutes.
3. After yams have baked for about 25 minutes, preheat grill to medium.
4. Squeeze half the lemon over salmon fillets and brush with olive oil. Place salmon on grill and cook until opaque throughout, about 5 minutes on each side.
5. While salmon is cooking, lightly coat a large skillet with butter-flavored cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and saute for 3 minutes.
6. Place a portion of salmon on a bed of spinach along with a portion-size sweet potato on each plate. Squeeze remaining lemon over salmon and spinach. Serve and enjoy!
Eating for Life
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (539g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 68 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 88.5mg||27 %|
|Sodium 249.9mg||9 %|
|Potassium 1969.3mg||52 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.2g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.7g||35 %|
|Sugars, other 30.5g|
|Protein 41.5g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 377
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!