1. Heat grill. Cut 18x12 inch sheet of heavy-duty foil; lace on large cookie sheet. Spray foil with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Place pepper halves on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 3-5 minutes, turning occasionally, until crisp-tender. Remove from grill; cool. Cut into thin slices
3. Unroll dough on sprayed foil. Starting at center, press out dough to form 13x9 inch rectangle. Brush top of dough with 1tsp of oil.
4. Invert foil, placing dough oil side down directly on grill rack; peel off foil and return to cookie sheet, sprayed side up. Cook uncovered 2-4 minutes or until bottom of dough is golden brown. (Watch carefully to prevent burning.) With wide metal pancake turner, turn crust over. Cook 1-1 1/2 minutes longer until bottom is set but not brown. Carefully remove crust from grill; place browned side up on foil on cookie sheet.
5. Top crust with pizza sauce, 1 cup of the cheese, the grilled pepper slices and sausage. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and the oregano.
6. Slide pizza from foil onto grill. Cover grill; cok 3-5 minutes or until bottom crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
9g fat (2.5 sat)
29g carbohydrates (1g fiber, 6g sugar)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (44g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0.5mg||0 %|
|Sodium 29.1mg||1 %|
|Potassium 56.8mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.1g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 10
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!