* Stir shrimp, garlic, and oil in a large bowl to combine.
* Add breadcrumbs and parsley and toss until shrimp are evenly coated.
* Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper.
* Thread shrimp on skewers; place on plate.
* Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
* Grill shrimp until just opaque in center and crumb coating begins to brown, about two minutes per side.
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (130g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 40 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 170.4mg||52 %|
|Sodium 413.2mg||14 %|
|Potassium 253.1mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 10.2g|
|Protein 24.8g||35 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 190
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.