1. Preheat the broiler. Spray a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine the sun-dried tomatoes and boiling water, and set aside to soften, about 10 minutes. Drain and coarsely chop.
3. In a large bowl, combine the chopped sun-dried tomatoes, the beans, plum tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, parsley, 2 tablespoons of the red wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of the black pepper, the garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Mix well and set aside at room temperature to blend the flavors.
4. Rub the tuna with the remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar and 1 teaspoon olive oil. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar and 1 teaspoon salt. Broil the tuna 4 inches from the heat for about 8 minutes, or until just slightly pink in the center.
5. Divide the beans among 4 plates and place a grilled tuna steak on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (113g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 21 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.4g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 7.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 220.9mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 4.1g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 44
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!