1. Preheat an outdoor grill on low heat.
2. Lightly Oil grill. (may use an indoor grill
3. Cook the pepper,onions and the cherry tomatoes on the preheated grill until just slightly browned and caramelized.
4. Allow to cool to room temperature.
5. Remove the skins,and seed and cube the avacodos.
6. Place 1/2 cup of the avocado into a mixing bowl, and mash together with the onion, jalapeno pepper, and sour cream.
7. Stir in the lime juice, garlic salt, then gently fold in the remaining avocado along with the cherry tomatoes and cilantro.
8. Chill 30 minutes before serving.
you may omit the sour cream
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (2496g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 1160 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 128.9g||172 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.4g||112 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 81.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 16.2g|
|Cholesterol 19.6mg||6 %|
|Sodium 1342mg||46 %|
|Potassium 7717.3mg||203 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 142.2g||42 %|
|Dietary Fiber 73.1g||292 %|
|Sugars, other 69.1g|
|Protein 34.2g||49 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1701
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.