1. Cut avocados in half, remove pit, scoop meat out, and place in a mixer.
2. Quarter tomato, chop onion and garlic, then put them in your mixer.
3. Cut your lemon and squeeze the juice over the vegetables in the mixer.
4. Pour in your desired amount of hot sauce and the vinegar.
5. Mix to desired consistency.
6. Store unused portion in a covered container in the refrigerator with a slice of onion on top of it to keep it from turning brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (93g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 89 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.9g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 383.2mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 2.3g|
|Protein 1.6g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 114
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!