Try this GUSTO Chicken katsu curry recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Add rice to pot of gold water, boil and reduce heat to medium for 15-20min
2. Top, tail and half the carrot into ribbons, grate remaining carrot.
Peel and grate ginger.
Peel and chop shallot
3. Half chicken breast in to 2 flat peices
4. Beat egg in a bowl
Put flour on plate
Put breadcrumbs in bowl
5. Coat the chicken in flour, egg and the breadcrumbs
6. Boil kettle
7. Heat frying pan with oil
Add grated carrot, ginger and shallot - fry for 3min.
Add curry powder, fry for 2 min.
Add 1tbsp of flour
8. Add 300ml of boiled water and reduce heat to low, cook for 5-7min
9. Heat seperate pan with lots of oil and cook chick on each side for 4-5 min each side
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (290g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 58 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.4g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 0.3mg||0 %|
|Sodium 720.2mg||25 %|
|Potassium 942.9mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 142.1g||42 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||40 %|
|Sugars, other 132.1g|
|Protein 17.1g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 690
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.