Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Place dough on lightly floured surface. Roll into 12 x 8 inch rectangle with rolling pin.
2. Top dough evenly with ham, overlapping slices slightly and leaving a ½ inch border around all sides.
3. Mix cheese, onion, dressing; spread over ham.
4. Moisten edges of dough with water. Starting at one of the long sides of dough, fold 1/3 of the dough over filling. Then repeat with other long side of dough. Firmly pinch ends of dough together to seal. Place, seam-side down, on lightly greased baking sheet.
5. Cut 3 diagonal slits in top of dough. Brush with egg; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 min. or until golden brown. Cool 10 min. before cutting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (193g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 145 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.1g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 93.6mg||29 %|
|Sodium 1321.8mg||46 %|
|Potassium 287.5mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.9g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 46g|
|Protein 22.5g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 446
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.