1. Place flour and next 6 ingredients (flour through mustard) into bread machine, use dough cycle.
2. Remove dough from machine. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface, and knead for 30 seconds. Cover dough, and let reset for 10 min.
3. Roll dough into a 10x8 inch oval on a lightly floured surface. Sprinkle the ham and cheese onto half of oval, lengthwise, leaving a 1 inch border. Fold dough over filling, and press the edges and ends together to seal.
4. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and dust with cornmeal. Place loaf, seam side down, on prepared pan. Make 3 diagonal cuts 1/4 inch deep across the top of the loaf using a sharp knife. Cover and let rise in a warm place, free from drafts, 1 hour or until doubled in size.
5. Preheat oven to 350
6. Uncover dough; brush with egg. bake at 350 for 35 min. or until browned. Cool slightly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (122g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 85 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.5g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 38.2mg||12 %|
|Sodium 224.3mg||8 %|
|Potassium 377.6mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.4g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 45.8g|
|Protein 15.7g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 341
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.