Heat your panini maker.
To Assemble your panini:
1) On the inside of each slice of bread spread a nice amount of the Cesar dressing. (just enough to coat if watching calories)
2) add 1 piece of cheese on top of each side of the dressing. (Use the same type of cheese on each or choose different cheeses for either side and use lite cheese or reduced fat to lower calories)
3) layer your deli meat on top of one piece of the bread (do not overfill the meat will not heat through if too much is in the center.
4) layer your veggies on the other piece of bread
5) combine the two sides
6) Spray the panini maker with non stick spray and lightly spray both sides of the panini.
7) put the made panini into the panini maker and close it. Make sure that the panini maker closes well on the panini and let it cook for approximately 4-6 minutes. Watch closely to make sure it doesn't burn.
repeat for each additional panini. Some panini makers will cook two at a time if they can fit.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (309g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 320 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.6g||47 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.8g||69 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.6g|
|Cholesterol 117.8mg||36 %|
|Sodium 2527.4mg||87 %|
|Potassium 513.1mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.6g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 41.5g|
|Protein 38.8g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 640
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!