1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place individual ham slices over each muffin cup and gently press down in the middle until a cup shape forms.
3. In the bottom of each ham cup, add in about a tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs together.
5. Stir in sliced green onions and salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Add a couple of tablespoons of the egg mixture into each of the ham cups.
7. Place muffin tin in the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
8. When done, use a fork to gently remove each ham cup and serve.
Some additional add-ins could be diced tomatoes, green peppers or crumbled bacon. Just be sure to adjust the amount of egg mixture to account for any additional ingredients added.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (50g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 62 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.9g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 33.1mg||10 %|
|Sodium 567.5mg||20 %|
|Potassium 122.1mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.1g|
|Protein 9g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 106
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.