1. Mix all together in bowl form into 2 loaves (if not baking both, freeze them - allow to thaw completely before baking).
2. Bake at 350 degree for 1 1/2 hours. Place foil over loaf loosely while baking.
1. Mix in sauce pan and bring to a boil.
2. Pour half over top of loaf when you start to bake.
3. Pour 2nd half 20 minutes later.
4. Continue to spoon over loaf every 15 minutes.
I have also made mini individual loaves instead of one big loaf and that works great as well. Reduce baking time to 1 hour for these.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (75g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.8g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 29.9mg||9 %|
|Sodium 610.9mg||21 %|
|Potassium 134.4mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.3g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 19.2g|
|Protein 6.3g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 107
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!