* In a large bowl, combine the contents of the roll mix and yeast
* packets. Stir in warm water and 2 tablespoons oil until dough pulls
* away from sides of bowl.
* Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 5
* minutes. Cover and let rest for 5 minutes. Press into a lightly
* greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
* Layer the ham, salami, American cheese, mozzarella cheese and Italian
* sausage over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long
* side; pinch seam to seal. Place diagonally in pan. Brush dough with
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (59g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 85 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.4g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 30.7mg||9 %|
|Sodium 413.6mg||14 %|
|Potassium 86.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.9g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.8g|
|Protein 8.4g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 123
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!