1. In skillet, cook ground turkey and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain off fat.
2. Combine meat and onion with noodles, cheese, soup, water, green pepper, chili sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Mix well and turn into 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish.
4. Combine cubed bread and melted butter. Sprinkle on top.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (217g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 102 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.4g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 76.6mg||24 %|
|Sodium 473.5mg||16 %|
|Potassium 313.6mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.1g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 9.3g|
|Protein 22.3g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 236
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!