1. Brown the ground beef in a huge skillet. After browned sweat the onions & garkic in with the meat, Stir well till and put the lid on mushroom shrink down by 2/3 their original size.
2. Build your sauce after mushrooms sweat down. Start by adding the worscheshire sauce, ketchup and beef stock and bring to a simmer.
3. *Tip: Temper the sour cream so sour cream will not curdle by right before ground beef mixture put a few ladles into the sour cream before adding to the ground beef mixture.
4. Next add to the skillet mix and whisk, whisk, whisk. To thicen add Wondra and whisk, whisk, whisk!
5. Serve over noodles and have sliced carrots as a vegetable.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (382g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 214 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.8g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 99.2mg||31 %|
|Sodium 1403.9mg||48 %|
|Potassium 1852mg||49 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 77.2g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20.7g||83 %|
|Sugars, other 56.5g|
|Protein 33.1g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 594
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!