1. Preheat grill on high for 10 minutes
2. Make hamburgers with salt and pepper
3. Clean and oil grates
4. Cook burgers for 5 minutes and flip
5. Insert temperature probes and cook until desired doneness
6. Turnoff burners and top with cheese then close lid and let sit until cheese is melted
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (741g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 799 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 88.7g||118 %|
|Saturated Fat 35.8g||179 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 35.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.9g|
|Cholesterol 348.7mg||107 %|
|Sodium 1293.8mg||45 %|
|Potassium 1755.9mg||46 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 83.9g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 79.1g|
|Protein 108.9g||156 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1592
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!