1. Mix together the beef, diced onion, herbs, .5 egg and flour.
2. Form into two patties. Fry gently in frypan. Turn over when brown.
3. Cook eggs in egg rings, turn over to ensure that both sides are cooked
4. Cook sliced onion gently in a sucepan with it oil, until it caramelised.
5. Place buns under grill until toasted.
6. Place cooked patty, eggs, lettuce, tomato, cheese and caramelised onion in bun.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (126g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 422 (90%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 46.9g||63 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.4g|
|Cholesterol 14.7mg||5 %|
|Sodium 90.5mg||3 %|
|Potassium 180.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 7.7g|
|Protein 4.9g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 469
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!