1. Place trivet at the bottom of the inner Instant Pot pan.
2. Place eggs on top of trivet, stacking evenly if necessary.
3. Add one cup of water to the pan. Close the lid and set Instant Pot for 5 minutes on Manual at HIGH pressure.
4. Allow pot to release the pressure naturally for 4 minutes, then very carefully quick release any remaining steam.
5. Scoop eggs out of pot and place in an ice bath for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from the ice bath and peel or store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1437g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1074 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 119.3g||159 %|
|Saturated Fat 37.2g||186 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 45.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 16.4g|
|Cholesterol 5076mg||1562 %|
|Sodium 1689.5mg||58 %|
|Potassium 1608mg||42 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 9.2g|
|Protein 151g||216 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 1716
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!