1. Follow instructions on the box or bag of Quinoa (2 to 1 water ratio).
- Bring water to a boil
- Rinse Quinoa before adding to boiling water
- Reduce heat to low
- Cook 15 minutes or until tender. The germ will separate from some of the Quinoa when fully cooked. Totally normal
- Cool Quinoa in fridge or freezer (about 5 minutes)
2. Place remaining ingredients in a bowl to marinate until Quinoa is cooled.
3. Add cooled Quinoa to the marinated ingredients. Test for seasoning and adjust to your liking
Tips: I like a stronger vinegar flavor so I add a little more to the sauce. If eating with chips no salt needed. Otherwise salt to taste.
Make the night before for best results
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (187g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 129 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.3g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 46.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 563.8mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.8g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 50.6g|
|Protein 11.9g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 404
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!