1. Heat oven to 350F. Spray 13 X 9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a 10-inch skillet , cook bacon and onion over medium-high heat about 10 minutes. Stirring occasionally, until bacon is crisp and onion is tender; drain on paper towels.
3. In a large bowl, toss bacon mixture, potatoes and cheeses. Spoon into baking dish. In same bowl, beat eggs, milk, sour cream, salt, pepper, and mustard with fork or wire whisk until well mixed. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture.
4. Bake uncovered 35 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, toss cornflake crumbs and butter. Sprinkle cornflake mixture over partially baked casserole. Bake uncovered 10 to 15 minutes longer until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Prep: 20mins Cook: 10mins Bake: 50mins
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (194g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 292 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.4g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.1g||76 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 376.4mg||116 %|
|Sodium 488.4mg||17 %|
|Potassium 311.9mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 8.4g|
|Protein 18.6g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 400
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!