1. Place hash browns in a single layer in a greased 9X13 baking dish.
2. Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard. Pour over ham.
4. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
5. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1749g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 2270 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 252.3g||336 %|
|Saturated Fat 138.2g||691 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 81.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.8g|
|Cholesterol 2141.1mg||659 %|
|Sodium 8196.5mg||283 %|
|Potassium 3648.3mg||96 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.4g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 58.1g|
|Protein 282.7g||404 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3671
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!