1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cook meat and/or vegetables (use oil or butter)
3. Combine wet ingredients (milk, soup, sour cream, eggs, and salt & pepper)
4. Mix thawed hash browns in with wet ingredients
5. Spray muffin liners
6. Layer Hash browns, Meat/Veggies, Shredded Cheese in cups
7. Bake 30-45 minutes, until knife or toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean
To Freeze: Let cooked muffins cool on cookie sheet in freezer for 2 hours, then transfer to freezer bags. When ready to eat, warm from frozen in microwave for 2-3 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (138g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 75 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 26.9mg||8 %|
|Sodium 327.1mg||11 %|
|Potassium 240mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 7.9g|
|Protein 7.3g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 136
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!