1. Cover oxtails with cold water and bring to boil;
2. After coming to boil, strain oxtails and rinse (get off fat and impurities)
3. Combine oxtail, stock, ginger, star anise, orange peel, dates, peanuts and mushrooms and bring to boil and then simmer 3 hours.
1. Juice radish and collect in small mixing bowl. Add ground pulp to bowl;
2. Add remaining ingredients and whisk.
Serve with rice
Garnish with baby bok choy (video also shows adding green onion and then you could add cilantro and ground ginger to taste).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (683g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 84 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.3g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 10.2mg||3 %|
|Sodium 1110.3mg||38 %|
|Potassium 746.3mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 16.2g|
|Protein 14.4g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 208
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!