1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Wash the sweet potato, leaving the skin on
3. Pierce the sweet potato with a fork several times
4. Place in the oven and bake for 60 minutes, turning a couple of times
5. Pull out of the oven & let cool until they are cool enough so that you can handle them
6. Dice the bacon & pan fry
7. Dice the pineapple. Place the pineapple and bacon in a large bowl
8. Once the sweet potato are cool enough, cut them down the center (length ways) & gently scoop out all of the flesh with a teaspoon. As you scoop out the flesh be careful to leave the skins in tact.
9. Mix the flesh with the other ingredients & salt to taste
10. Fill the cases up with the mixture & place back in the oven for a further 10 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (87g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 43 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.8g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 7.1mg||2 %|
|Sodium 559.3mg||19 %|
|Potassium 252.2mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 12.4g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 109
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!