Sweet savory pizza.
1) Rub top surface of pizza crust with very light layer of olive oil
2) coat top of pizza crust with tomato paste
3) Spread diced sun dried tomatoes
3) spread ground sea salt
4) layer sliced ham over entire surface of pizza.
5) evnly coat pizza with diced pineapple
6) evenly coat pizza with freshly ground black pepper
7) spread red onion evenly over pizza.
8) evenly coat pizza with cheese mixture
9) Bake at 425 for 15 min or until crust turns golden brown
Found that the heavier the black pepper is, the better the za!!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (52g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.7g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0.2mg||0 %|
|Sodium 160.9mg||6 %|
|Potassium 136.6mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 5.2g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 31
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.