1. Chop, dice, crush all necessary ingredients before you begin.
2. Preheat oven to 425. Coat an 8x8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add shallot, chorizo, cider vinegar and cook, stirring, about 5 mins.
4. Add tomatoes, oregano, cumin, chili powder, cilantro, lemon juice and 1/4 cup wine. Cook, stirring, another 10 mins. Crush chorizo and tomatoes together to combine flavors as you stir. Add beans and remove from heat.
5. Arrange fish in baking dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour chorizo-tomato mixture over all. Sprinkle with chives. Pour remaining wine over all and cover dish with foil. Bake until fish is just cooked through, about 15 mins.
To serve 4: in a 9x13 baking dish, add two halibut fillets and increase chorizo, tomatoes and beans by 1/2 each.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (947g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 343 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.1g||51 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.7g|
|Cholesterol 108.9mg||33 %|
|Sodium 274.4mg||9 %|
|Potassium 6052mg||159 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 147.4g||43 %|
|Dietary Fiber 37.4g||150 %|
|Sugars, other 110g|
|Protein 124g||177 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1418
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!