1. Brown off the minced beef in a large Wok.
2. Season with a little Salt and Pepper.
3. Add the diced onion.
4. Add the Peppers and the chilis.
5. Open both tins of baked beans and mix it all together.
6. Pour the Chili Con Carne Mix's into a jug and mix with 250ml of water (or whatever quantity your packets say).
7. Pour the Chilli Con Carne Mix in and stir to mix all together.
8. Just leave on a very low heat on hob for 35-45 mins stiring frequently.
9. Prepare Rice in time for chili being fully cooked and serve.
I would love to hear if you enjoyed this meal if you ever try it.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (120g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 4mg||0 %|
|Potassium 198.2mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 5.3g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 31
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.