1. Put in balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, and sage in saucepan over low heat.
2. Reduce to 1/3 cup.
3. Strain, discard sage and allow to cool. Store in glass container up to 1 month in refrigerator.
4. Cut large tomatoes in eighths and the smaller ones in quarters and set aside.
5. Smear crushed garlic in bowl with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
6. Remove garlic and toss tomatoes and remaining ingredients in bowl.
7. Arrange of bed of greens.
8. Dress with balsamic syrup.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (756g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 469 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.1g||69 %|
|Saturated Fat 30.1g||150 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 179.2mg||55 %|
|Sodium 1531.5mg||53 %|
|Potassium 680.1mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 16.3g|
|Protein 51.5g||74 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 829
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!