1) Preheat oven to 225 degrees Celsius. Line 2 large trays with baking paper and lightly flour
2) Sift flour and salt into large bowl. Cut butter into small pieces and run into the flour using the tips of fingers
3) Add parsley, mixed herbs and grated cheese. Make a well in the centre of the mixture. Pour in the milk and stir with the blade of a kitchen knife to form a soft dough
4) Knead the dough lightly on a lightly floured surface. Press dough out lightly with floured fingertips until dough is approx 3cm thick and a rectangular shape
5) Use a medium sized round cutter to cut and place on trays. Brush the tops with milk
6) Bake for 10-12mins or until golden brown. Remove from oven, wrap in clean tea towel and allow to cool
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (753g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 327 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36.3g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.5g||102 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 94.1mg||29 %|
|Sodium 6221.5mg||215 %|
|Potassium 1015.4mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 345.4g||102 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13g||52 %|
|Sugars, other 332.4g|
|Protein 62g||89 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1991
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!