1. Preheat oven to 400degrees.
2. In a food processor combine flour, baking powder, salt and butter. Pulse until pea-sized pieces form. Through the feeding tube, add the herbs and milk. Mix until just combined.
3. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Pat dough to 3/4in thickness. With a 2 1/2 in round cut out dough, making sure to flour the cutter to prevent sticking. Sprinkle tops lightly with flour.
4. Place on baking sheet, 1in apart and bake for 15min or until golden brown.
5. If freezing, after completing step 3 place on plate and freeze until firm. Store in air-tight container in freezer up to one month. When baking, place frozen biscuits in 400degree oven and bake for 20min or until golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1084g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1703 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 189.3g||252 %|
|Saturated Fat 117.5g||587 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 48.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.1g|
|Cholesterol 488mg||150 %|
|Sodium 7841.7mg||270 %|
|Potassium 790.5mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 380.9g||112 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15.9g||64 %|
|Sugars, other 365g|
|Protein 52.4g||75 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3428
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!