1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
2. Place tenderloins on sheet pan and pat dry, then rub all over with olive oil.
3. Combine rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper in small bowl.
4. Sprinkle all sides of tenderloins with herb mixture.
5. If there is a thinner tail on the tenderloin, fold it under to make tenderloin to make it even thickness.
6. Wrap tenderloin completely with single layer of prosciutto. Place prosciutto sideways with ends wrapping under tenderloins.
7. Tie with twine in several places to hold prosciutto and tail in place.
8. Roast for 20-25 until meat thermometer in center of tenderloin reads 140 F for medium rare.
9. Remove from oven, cover tightly with aluminum foil, rest at room temp for 15 minutes.
10. Slice diagonally in thick slices.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (117g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 55 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.1g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 72.8mg||22 %|
|Sodium 663.2mg||23 %|
|Potassium 449mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.2g|
|Protein 23.2g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 155
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!