1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, celery, parsley, celery leaves and salt.
2. Cook, stirring, until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes
3. Stir in tomatoes and stock bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat; simmer until tomatoes are soft and mixture is slightly reduced, 15-20 minutes.
5. Stir in basil; cook until fragrant, about 5 minutes
6. Pass soup through the medium plate of a food mill set over a large bowl; discard solids.
7. Reheat; serve with crostini
A Martha Stewart Recipe
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (385g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 57 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.3g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1182.9mg||41 %|
|Potassium 883.1mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 12.8g|
|Protein 3.7g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 129
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!