1. Preheat oven to 375
2. In large bowl mix flour, salt and baking soda. Add butter and peanut butter and mix until smooth.
3. Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy
4. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well
5. Roll into ball form and roll in sugar
6. Bake 8 minutes
7. Remove from oven and add 1 kiss to the center of each cookies
8. Return to oven for 2 more minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1961g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 5186 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 576.2g||768 %|
|Saturated Fat 355.7g||1778 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 154.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 26.9g|
|Cholesterol 1474mg||454 %|
|Sodium 60312.7mg||2080 %|
|Potassium 1430.5mg||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 853.2g||251 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 850.6g|
|Protein 25.2g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 8478
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!