Heat oven to 375F. In large bowl, beat spread, granulated sugar and brown sugar with electric mixer until well mixed. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until creamy. Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture, mixing well. Stir in oats, chocolate chips and raisins. Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. 4 dozen cookies. Nutrition facts: Serv size: 1 cookie (26g), Servings: 48, Amount Per Serving: Calories 110, Fat Cal. 25, Total Fat 3.5g* (5% DV), Sat.Fat 1.5G (8% DV), Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total carb. 19g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 13g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. *contains 1g of Salatrim per serving, only 55% of which is used by the body. Therefore this recipe provides 3g of available fat per serving vs 6g in the regular Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies recipe Hersheys is a registered trademark of Hershey Foods Corporation. Recipe may be reprinted courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens. Meal-Master compatible recipe format by Karen Mintzias (email@example.com)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (32g)|
|Recipe Makes: 48 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 14 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 44.1mg||14 %|
|Sodium 83.5mg||3 %|
|Potassium 100.4mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 15.2g|
|Protein 2.9g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 88
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!