1) Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
3) Place butter in glass bowl and microwave at HIGH (100%) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until melted.
4) Stir in sugar and vanilla.
5) Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition.
6) Add cocoa; beat until well blended.
7) Add flour, baking powder, and salt; beat well.
8) Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into prepared pan.
9) Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
10) Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
11) Cut into bars. About 36 brownies.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (510g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 677 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 75.2g||100 %|
|Saturated Fat 32.5g||162 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.4g|
|Cholesterol 333.6mg||103 %|
|Sodium 443.5mg||15 %|
|Potassium 239.5mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 353.7g||104 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12g||48 %|
|Sugars, other 341.7g|
|Protein 20.9g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2116
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.