High in fibre, sugarless, high protein pancakes served with low-fat yoghurt and fresh fruit. Delicious alternative to pancakes with no nutritional benefits, great for diabetics.
(I use Natvia, a natural sweetner, which has a mere 85kJ (20.2 calories)/100g, and best of all - it contains no sugar!!! Amazing. Much better than other sweetners such as Splenda or Equal that may contain no sugar but are still loaded with calories!)
1) In a small bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
2) In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, and sour cream together until well mixed.
3) Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture until well combined. Add more milk if the mixture is too thick for your liking.
4) Cook the pancake mix on a heated pan until golden brown.
5) Top with yogurt and chopped fresh fruit of your choice.
Use yogurt that is low in sugar and low GI, such as Nestle Soleil or Yoplait Forme yogurt.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (199g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 54 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 213mg||66 %|
|Sodium 491.8mg||17 %|
|Potassium 294mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 8.4g|
|Protein 25.4g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 189
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.