1. Cream butter & sugar.
2. Add eggs, vanilla & lemon juice. Blend on medium for about 2 minutes.
3. With mixer on low, add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon for about 45 seconds. Don’t overmix.
4. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
5. Portion dough with a scoop (about 3 tablespoons) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake in oven preheated to 300 for 20 to 25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and center is still soft.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (63g)|
|Recipe Makes: 26 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 203 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.6g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 11g||55 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 70.1mg||22 %|
|Sodium 114.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 104.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.7g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 25.5g|
|Protein 3.7g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 311
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!