1) Toast your bread to your liking.
2) Spread the butter on both slices of bread.
3) Place the romaine lettuce on one slice of the buttered bread.
4) Spread the Miracle Whip on the lettuce NOT on the bread.
5) Place the ham on the Miracle Whip covered lettuce.
6) Take the tomato slices and place them over the ham.
7) Add cheese to the sandwich over the tomato slices.
8) Finish it off by drizzling the Italian dressing over the cheese.
9) Cut sandwich and enjoy.
Hope you guys like this simple, yet delicious recipe.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (393g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 392 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 43.5g||58 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.2g||116 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 156.1mg||48 %|
|Sodium 2376.1mg||82 %|
|Potassium 792.1mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.9g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 32.7g|
|Protein 38.4g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 696
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.