1. Preheat barbecue to medium high heat, about 400 degrees.
2. Lay out three sheets of aluminum foil on top of each other to cover large cutting board.
3. Place seabass fillets atop foil.
4. Fold up all four sides of foil into the center making a frame around fillets, then bend sides up.
5. Spoon 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce from jar into small bowl.
6. Using a pastry brush, brush 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce over the top of each fillet.
7. Top each fillet with 1 tablespoon butter.
8. Place foil tray with seabass on preheated barbecue and cook for 6-7 minutes.
9. The butter will melt and brown the edges of the fish. Do not overcook. The fish will continue to cook a bit after you remove it from the grill.
10. Remove from grill, tent with foil and let rest.
11. Garnish plates with remaining hoisin sauce. Arrange one fillet on each plate.
12. Sprinkle green onions over each seabass fillet.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (240g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 151 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.8g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 101.9mg||31 %|
|Sodium 1101.8mg||38 %|
|Potassium 505.2mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.7g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 23.1g|
|Protein 33.3g||48 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 390
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.