1. Spray griddle or skillet with canola and place over medium heat.
2. Whisk together eggs, Silk Holiday Nog, spices and extract.
3. Dip each slice of bread in the silk mixture, soaking both sides.
4. Place on hot skillet and cook each side until golden brown.
5. Serve with real maple syrup and whipped cream, if desired.
Compliments of Silk Soymilk. :-)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (83g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.8g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 3.3mg||1 %|
|Sodium 85.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 126.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 4.1g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 36
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!