1. Boil 1 cup sugar and 1 qt water for 5 minutes
Take off heat and let cool.
2. Add allspice berries, cinnamon, ginger cut in half, and cloves to sugar water and let set several hours.
3. Remove berries, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
4. Return to heat and add lemonade, OJ, 2 1/4 cans water, and apple cider.
5. Add apricot brandy to taste.
To make it non-alcoholic do not add brandy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3844g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 153 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 305.5mg||11 %|
|Potassium 2846.7mg||75 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 740.3g||218 %|
|Dietary Fiber 31.5g||126 %|
|Sugars, other 708.8g|
|Protein 6.6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2967
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!