1. Combine the cracked peppercorns, vinegar, white wine and water; reduce until the liquid is half of it's original amount then strain and cool reduction slighly
1. In a stainless steel bowl, combine egg yolks and reduction. Whisk until frothy.
2. Place stainless steel bowl over a sauteuse with simmering water and whisk egg mixture to the ribbon stage and triple volume. It should have a light but firm consistency.
3. Remove from heat and gradually add clarified butter, whisking consistently.
4. Add lemon juice and adjust the seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Serve as required.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (764g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2423 (88%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 269.2g||359 %|
|Saturated Fat 140.9g||704 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 89.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 23.2g|
|Cholesterol 5461.4mg||1680 %|
|Sodium 1343.7mg||46 %|
|Potassium 524.2mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.3g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber -0.4g||-2 %|
|Sugars, other 15.7g|
|Protein 66.3g||95 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 2744
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!