1. Line a baking sheet with foil. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spray both sides of each tortillas lightly with cooking spray. Slice into triangular pieces with a pizza cutter.
3. Spread the tortilla pieces on the sheet and season to taste.
4. Bake 5-8 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
5. Remove and cool on a wire rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (28g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 20 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 178.1mg||6 %|
|Potassium 45.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 13.6g|
|Protein 2.4g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 88
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!