- heat olive oil in a pan
- add stew beef and cook until brown on all sides
- using large pot (stock pot if you have one) add 5 cups water
- add all spices listed above - old bay, sugar, chili powder, salt, black pepper, red pepper, oregano, onion flakes and garlic flakes
- add stew beef and bring to a boil then turn down heat to a medium boil and cook for 20 mins
- add cubed potates, the can of fire roasted tomatoes, the can of diced tomatoes and continue to cook until potates are each to pierce with a fork, approximately 15 minutes
- add all remaining vegatables and cook at a medium simmer for 20 to 30 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (961g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 732 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 81.3g||108 %|
|Saturated Fat 31.9g||159 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 35.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 299.4mg||92 %|
|Sodium 343.8mg||12 %|
|Potassium 1643.1mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 2.1g|
|Protein 87g||124 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1112
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!