1) Mix warm water, sugar, and yeast. Stir and let sit for a couple of minutes.
2) Gradually stir liquid into the flour and salt until dough pulls from sides of bowl.
3) Lightly flour surface and knead dough for 5 minutes then form into a ball.
4) Grease bowl and put the dough in the bowl; turning to grease all sides of dough.
5) Cover with damp clean cloth and let rise until doubles in size. (60-120 mins)
6) Punch down dough and knead for a minute to remove air pockets. Cut in half and roll both halves into long tubes. Twist both loaves together and set on grease cookie sheet.
7) Set oven to 450F and bake for 20-30 mins.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 loave (583g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 31 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 6040.1mg||208 %|
|Potassium 509.9mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 252.2g||74 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g||40 %|
|Sugars, other 242.1g|
|Protein 35.1g||50 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1208
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!