1) Mix yeast, honey, and warm water. Let stand in warm place for 10 minutes.
2) Mix flour and salt in large mixing bowl.
3) Add liquid to dry mix slowly 1/4 cup at a time until it is a firm dough. **May not use all liquid or may need to add water**
4) Turn dough onto a surface which has been lightly floured with white flour and knead for 5 minutes.
5) Once kneaded, place dough in buttered bowl and cover with a damp cloth. Allow dough to rise until doubled in volume (60-90 mins)
6) Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1" thickness. Cut into four pieces and shape into rolls or buns.
7) Place on a greased cookies sheet and mark in fourths to make a cross.
8) Bake at 350 farenheit for 10 - 15 minutes depending on thickness
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (151g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 8 (2%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.9g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 5.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 149.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.4g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 66.7g|
|Protein 9.3g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 325
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.