1. Heat oil in fryer.
2. Shape biscuits into donuts by tearing a hole in the center and stretching. Kids enjoy making their own shapes.
3. Fry both sides in oil until brown.
4. Dip in glaze and place on wax paper.
1. Add 1/3 bag powdered sugar.
2. Add vanilla.
3. Stir in enough milk to make a nice glaze. Not too thick or too thin.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (74g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 92 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.2g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 4.9mg||2 %|
|Sodium 25.7mg||1 %|
|Potassium 98.2mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 3.4g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 122
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!