1. Heat Oven to 350 degrees and grease 9 x 13 glass pan.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter, salt and pepper. Once melted add flour, stir until smooth and cook for another 1-2 minutes
3. Add milk, wine and bring to oil. WHISK constantly.
4. Add cheese and stir until melted.
5. While cooking sauce, Cook pasta for about 2-3 minutes less than called for. Drain and add to 9 x 13 pan.
6. Pour sauce over cooked past in 9 x 13.
7. Bake uncovered in 30 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (260g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 360 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.5g||123 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 156.6mg||48 %|
|Sodium 579.1mg||20 %|
|Potassium 325.9mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 46.1g|
|Protein 28.1g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 656
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!