Creamy mac and cheese. Nothing like out of a box.
1. Heat Oven to 350 degrees and grease 9 x 13 glass pan.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter, salt and pepper. Once melted add flour, stir until smooth and cook for another 1-2 minutes
3. Add milk, wine and bring to oil. WHISK constantly.
4. Add cheese and stir until melted.
5. While cooking sauce, Cook pasta for about 2-3 minutes less than called for. Drain and add to 9 x 13 pan.
6. Pour sauce over cooked past in 9 x 13.
7. Bake uncovered in 30 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (260g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 360 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.5g||123 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 156.6mg||48 %|
|Sodium 579.1mg||20 %|
|Potassium 325.9mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 46.1g|
|Protein 28.1g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 656
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.